Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Contests You Should Check Out!

Elizabeth Scott is an awesome YA author who is known for her romantic (and also haunting) novels. She is currently holding a super contest for the promotion of her latest novel, The Unwritten Rule. What can you get? Well, Elizabeth says...

"I'll be giving away fifteen (yes, 15!) ARCs* to one lucky US resident.** Oh, AND your name will be mentioned in the acknowledgments of my 2011 book with Simon Pulse AND--if you want--you'll get a phone call from yours truly!

AND!! As of now, you'll also get TEN hardcover young adult novels as well--which means you could win TWENTY-FIVE books.

25!

BUT WAIT!!

Now I'll also be giving out not one, not two, but THREE ARCs of The Unwritten Rule, and everyone is eligible to win those, no matter where you live!"

Amazing? YES! So click here to see how you could win before March 2nd!



Description: Everyone knows the unwritten rule: You don't like you best friend's boyfriend.

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two things: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she's thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful...and awful.

Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more...

~~~

Dark Faerie Tales is celebrating it's 500+ followers with a great giveaway! There will be four winners and you could get some cool novels! It's open to everyone! So click here or the image above to join today!
post signature

1 comment:

wdebo said...

Thanks for telling :) I really need to check out those contests!! :D