Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Monday Mailbox & Music Machine (Jan 25/10)

Mailbox


Bookmooch

Wanted by Matsuri Hino

Review

King of RPGs vol. 1 by Jason Thompson and Victor Hao
Only One Wish by Mia Ikumi
The Heights by Brian James
Last December by Matt Beam

Won

The Sister of the 12 Ravens Fine Art Fairy Tale Fantasy 8x10 Print by Jessica Grundy

I generally don't post the art I get in my mailbox but I would like to share this piece! I won the gorgeous print above from the artist and I think her stuff is awesome! You should check her out on Etsy, Deviantart, or Blogger! Thanks Jessica!

Want to do your own Mailbox Meme? Check out how to at The Story Siren!

~~~

Music Machine

Title: Oh Yeah
Artist/Band: MBLAQ
Language: Korean
My Thoughts: When I first saw the debut MV, I didn't like it. However, I downloaded MBLAQ's mini album anyway. After listening to Oh Yeah a few more times, I got completely addicted. Every time I hear it, I just want to get up and dance. I fantasize off of this song! :D Except, I still don't like the MV. So I suggest that you just listen to the actual song instead.


post signature

5 comments:

yuan said...

I stared at the cover of Wanted, wondering why it looks so familiar and then it HIT ME (Vampire Knight artist, y/y?) and I backed away in horror. (No offense if you like Vampire Knight. I seem to be allergic to 99.999% vampire romances in general)

AHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE KOREAN BOYBANDS. I remember Lee Joon from this MV. He KILLS Meeeeee. Total manwhore, I swear. (Not that I'm complaining. =D) I'm the opposite, actually. I'm not a big fan of the music but their MVs amuse me to no end. (I'm trying not to think about what exactly this implies about my taste in music.)

Brooke Reviews said...

Love the artwork :) Happy Reading!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

I can't wait to read your reviews on "Wanted", "King of RPG's" and "Only One Wish"!

Monster of Books said...

Ooh that artwork is so beautiful .Happy Reading!!

Diana Dang said...

@Ah Yuan: Homg, I hate Vampire Knight too! At first I was like, whatever. But after awhile, it started to irritate me to no end. DX But have you read her other series called MeruPuri? Now that is a classic I say! :D

Lawl, I found the MV too weird for my liking. =w=; But Korean boy bands are win. xD

@Everyone else: Thanks o3o