Notice for Review Requests

I receive review requests weekly. However, my personal schedule is hectic and I no longer review actively. (I also manage another blog called The Toronto Cafe and Food Blog). I do read every request sent but I apologize in advance that I do not reply to them all.

If I do take on a request, I will forewarn that it may take some time before I can review it. I am now looking to review adult fiction and self-help books instead of young adult fiction because I have grown out of it. If you are to request a review for either adult fiction or self-help, I will more likely to give it a shot.

In the meantime, Stop, Drop, and Read! serves as an archive book review blog. When I have the time, I may post a review. Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: The Living Dead by various of authors

Title: The Living Dead
Author: By the many popular and talented supernatural and fantasy authors
Description: "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth!" From White Zombie to Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil to World War Z, zombies have invaded popular culture, becoming the monsters that best express the fears and anxieties of the modern west. Gathering together the best zombie literature of the last three decades from many of today's most renowned authors of fantasy, speculative fiction, and horror, including Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Robert Silverberg, George R. R. Martin, Clive Barker, Poppy Z. Brite, Neil Gaiman, Joe Hill, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Joe R. Lansdale, The Living Dead covers the broad spectrum of zombie fiction.



These days, vampires are out and zombies are in! So why not snuggle up with a read that would keep you up all night with a bat beside your bed? Speaking of zombies, win the new zom-rom-com by S.G. Browne, Breathers! Check the sidebar near the end of the Giveaways section for the link.

post signature

2 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

oh so so so so cool! <3 zombies

Diana Dang said...

Ain't it? <3